Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (1st ban)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Xanorus

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I had great friends there and was a pretty good builder on the server, and I had some people who were friends with me. I spent so much time on the server and the server helped me deal with anxiety by surrounding me with people i liked to talk to. Please unban me.

Why do you want to come back: I had great friends and great times on the server and I had help with social anxiety and DID from the people in the server.

I will want multiple sentences as answers to each of the following questions for the appeal to be considered. Please take your time and do it right. If you do not put in enough effort it will be denied. As this is appeal is for x-ray you can expect it to be a slow process so take your time and make a good appeal as I will not be in a rush when I review it.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1. Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because you can single-handedly ruin the economy of the server by getting so many materials that you can become the richest person in the server by x-raying.
2. How does X-raying affect other players?
X-raying affects players in a way that you stand in a competitive advantage over them and that you are way richer than them and so ruin their day and time on the server.
3. How does X-raying affect the server's economy?
X-raying can harm the economy and crashing it, as well as causing inflation on the server, and as everybody knows, inflation is bad for any economy, server or town.
4. If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-ray?
You can buy it from someone else's shop or just mine for it without x-ray, it benefits everyone, you not crashing the economy and getting the item you wanted, and the rest of the server, having a fun time for everyone without any bragging or conflict.

Excuse for any spelling errors, english is not my first language.

(04-12-2021, 06:11 PM)Xanorus Wrote: 1. Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because you can single-handedly ruin the economy of the server by getting so many materials that you can become the richest person in the server by x-raying.
X-raying affects players in a way that you stand in a competitive advantage over them and that you are way richer than them and so ruin their day and time on the server.
X-raying can harm the economy and crashing it, as well as causing inflation on the server, and as everybody knows, inflation is bad for any economy, server or town.
4. If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-ray?
You can buy it from someone else's shop or just mine for it without x-ray, it benefits everyone, you not crashing the economy and getting the item you wanted, and the rest of the server, having a fun time for everyone without any bragging or conflict.

Excuse for any spelling errors, english is not my first language.

"I will want multiple sentences as answers to each of the following questions" please try again.

1. Why is X-raying bad?
===========================================================================================
People abuse the mod to gain insane and possibly inhumane amounts of resources, which can harm and impact the economy in incredibly large ways such as inflation and money being valued less and less. The tool of x-ray is on base a tool which should be used either only on SSP worlds or creative testing worlds for things such as testing what ores and terrain are under the base you may be trying to build or just seeing what people are up to while being underground and mining.

===========================================================================================
X-raying makes you practically overpowered compared to other players. It can grant you the following unfair advantages: insane amounts of resources, overpowered items and such. You can overpower others and very quickly gain the title of one of if not the richest player on the server and very quickly gain all the materials you ever want.

X-raying can ruin a server's economy so badly, that inflation can be caused. Inflation is the process when the value of money goes down, when the value of items stays the same, this can occur if money is printed in obscene amounts, which can come from admin shop selling, which can buy items such as netherite ingots and diamonds with a virtually infinite stock.

4. If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-ray.
You can buy it from somebody else at a price that they will set, but there is always an option to negotiate. This process benefits every player on the server in multiple ways: It benefits you by the following: You don't ruin the economy, you get the item you want, no risk of scamming. The other players of the server: No inflation can occur if no illegally obtained items enter the server and so on.

Hello UberDeathBunny, I have been waiting for 2 days for a reply from you regarding my ban, can you please answer?

" As this is appeal is for x-ray you can expect it to be a slow process so take your time and make a good appeal as I will not be in a rush when I review it." If you don't want to do the time do not break the rules. I was going to look at it today; as you seem to be in a rush I will look at it this weekend.

Sorry UberDeathBunny. Take as much time as you want.

After review I have decided on commuting this to a temp ban, you will be able to log in seven days from this posting. Welcome back to hometown. Your bal has been reset to zero and your tools/armor/ores have been removed.