Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AnonymousMonkey6

Reason for your ban: Use of known game exploit

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: What I did was I found diamonds mathematically.  I was not aware that this was a "game exploit", and thought that this way of mining was just another technique, like strip mining.  Also, I feel like a permaban is quite an unnecessary punishment for mining like this.  If it was an X-ray ban, that might be a more reasonable punishment.  If I ever get unbanned, I would pay back as many of the diamonds I obtained, and would either pay back the rest of them with community service, or by mining (Normally ofc) for the rest of the money.  I'm not sure how many diamonds I got, but it was probably around 2 1/2 stacks, since I used fortune 3.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to the server because it is one of my favorite servers.  I have made some friends on there, and it would really be disappointing to not be able to play on the SMP.  I really enjoy all of the features of the server.  I really hope that I will be unbanned.  Thank you.

After some discussion you have been unbanned. Do not use this mining exploit in the future. You will be permitted to keep your spoils as you were unaware of it being an exploit and it has only has been enforced once before. Welcome back to HomeTown.

On a side note, never leave 1x1 holes that players can fall in and die.