• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(04-17-2021, 01:59 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Your ban message has been updated, please amend your appeal accordingly.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Zakenzie

Reason for your ban: ban evasion/reselling 

Who banned you: Nether_ruler, Melaniebeedot, trekkieendermom

Why should you be unbanned: The reason why I should be unbanned is first off I'm going to talk about reselling. I fully admit to reselling. I chose to make the mistake by buying things for other people's shops. I'm selling them  at my own. I have seen and now want to learn from this mistake I have chosen to make, and want to fix it by approving I won't do it again.As for the band evasion, I would like to clear some things up.  The account Ezdreamer001  was made a while back on my mom's computer. my sister came over to my house for a bit to get away from some things. And she was sitting in  Mom's room and decided  to hop on, not knowing this would cause trouble. She wanted to hop on the server because I've told her a lot of great things about it so she just wanted to see what it was like. and the only reason why it may have seemed like it was me was because I told her a few things so she could play on her own.  and I also recommended a few players for her to talk to to get started. Like I said in the beginning this was an old account my other  sister originally made for my mom( Of course she doesn't play) So when she got questions, and was banned  she didn't know what was going on. And I would like to  apologize that this all happened, and I'm really sorry this happened. I truly  hope you believe me that I'm not lying. Thanks for letting me get the chance to explain.

Why do you want to come back:  I want to come back because Hometown is such a great server. It's a place where I have met multiple friends. I would like to come back because I would like to prove that I can be better,  and to continue all the good things I've done on the server to help out. and just to have a place to have  Hangouts  and make other new  friends and show  that I can follow the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by zakenzie - 04-16-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-17-2021, 01:59 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by zakenzie - 04-17-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Trekkie - 04-21-2021, 05:20 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by zakenzie - 04-21-2021, 06:41 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Trekkie - 04-25-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by zakenzie - 04-25-2021, 05:34 AM