• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
(04-19-2021, 02:34 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Okay, I appreciate the honesty you put into your appeal. The one issue I had was the part where you mentioned bringing attention to the fact that the server-owned farms were not protected by world-guard. You already had done that the previous day, when you had originally built above the farm and reported it to me. The staff team lead lives outside of the game too, just because something is not immediately fixed does not mean we do not acknowledge it. Griefing the warp only caused more issues and wasted time.

That being said, there are a few questions I want you to answer before I consider your appeal. Effort goes a long way, although I won't strictly enforce any minimum for length.

1. If something is not claimed, is it ok to build on top of it?
2. After reporting something to a staff member who acknowledges the report, is there a need to continue trying to bring attention to it?
3. Why is griefing not allowed?
4. What have you learned from this experience?
1. I do not believe so. It's especially harmful when it comes to farms because some require a certain light level to function.
2. No. Doing so can actually do more harm because it can alert other members to the fact it exists and then people might abuse it. There's also no need to push it because once it's reported then the staff will most likely already be taking steps to fix the problem.
3. Griefing is not allowed because it harms other players. Doing so could ruin someone's hard work and inconvenience staff and other members.
4. I have learned to think about my actions more and to be more patient. I also learned to value the hard work other people put in and to be more mindful.
Even though this is relatively small I've been fretting over this for a while and I just hope I get the opportunity to play on this server again.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by BradTheLad_ - 04-17-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-18-2021, 03:36 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by BradTheLad_ - 04-18-2021, 08:57 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-19-2021, 02:34 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by BradTheLad_ - 04-20-2021, 08:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-20-2021, 08:23 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by BradTheLad_ - 04-22-2021, 04:24 AM