• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anniversary events
In Case Some Of You have not noticed, this upcoming may 9th will be my one year anniversary on Hometown. 
My friend and I want to make this special
events are the Following:
 As of 4/22/21-5/9/21 There will be a open lotto at /warp lotto
Opening On May 9th will be a Ore Event! /warp IceOreEvent
On may 9th there will be a Drop Party /warp Gdrop
Hope You All Enjoy Having These Events! Heart  Check Regularly
 NEW EVENTS MAY BE ADDED

I have just finished a drop party area at /warp Gdrop that you are welcome to use for your drop party.

This area uses a cover of cob webs between the dropper and the players below. The dropped items are slowed and fall at different rates. On small scale testing, it's fun and different.

(05-01-2021, 05:10 PM)TheDutyPaid Wrote: I have just finished a drop party area at /warp Gdrop that you are welcome to use for your drop party.

This area uses a cover of cob webs between the dropper and the players below. The dropped items are slowed and fall at different rates. On small scale testing, it's fun and different.

Ok Thanks!

Everyone...
Im sorry to have to say this but i didnt think it through. My mom already had plans for may 9 so,
all events will have to happen week after. some on may 15 some on 16. sorry about this but it had to happen because i won't be able to be on may 9th.

Lucas is not on his pc plus hes having forum problems so i came here to say that the lotto is ending tonight that's what he told me to tell everyone hope you are having a great day or night!