Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: nolimit_JJ

Reason for your ban: Thief, Grief, and Lying

Who banned you: geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I realize that Stealing and Griefing a persons house Is not right. Especially lying about afterward is even worst. I want to say sorry to the person I did that too I don't remember who But I am very sorry. And even thought this was like 2 or 3 years ago it still doesnt mean I have it easy. when I played on this server back then I liked it and I felt like I could get away with anything since I never been on a server that really cared if you grief or steal but that is no excuse I know now that you guys take your server very professionally and I respect that. I just really wanna say sorry for what I have done.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because even though I do not remember the server so well I remember having a good time just playing the game and just enjoying myself I understand if I can't come back But that will be ok I just really wanna say sorry.

The ban in question was some time ago. I admit that people can change over the years but the severity of the offense gave me hesitation in considering your appeal. I am going to grant it but understand that any grief, theft, or similar actions by you will result in a new, permanent ban.

Hometown has changed and grown too over the last few years. You will find we are on a new, updated world since you last played here and anything you might have had on the server is gone as we did a complete reset some time ago.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

(04-30-2021, 04:40 AM)nolimit_JJ Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: nolimit_JJ

Reason for your ban: Thief, Grief, and Lying

Who banned you: geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I realize that Stealing and Griefing a persons house Is not right. Especially lying about afterward is even worst. I want to say sorry to the person I did that too I don't remember who But I am very sorry. And even thought this was like 2 or 3 years ago it still doesnt mean I have it easy. when I played on this server back then I liked it and I felt like I could get away with anything since I never been on a server that really cared if you grief or steal but that is no excuse I know now that you guys take your server very professionally and I respect that. I just really wanna say sorry for what I have done.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because even though I do not remember the server so well I remember having a good time just playing the game and just enjoying myself I understand if I can't come back But that will be ok I just really wanna say sorry.

I was not on the time of my ban and it said i was not re planting trees but i did not know we had to i have only played on the server for a few days and have had a great time i would never ruin it on porpoise. my name is tinyunicorns66 if you could unbanned me as soon as possible thanks.

Don't post on another person's ban appeal.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]