Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: tinyunicorns666

Reason for your ban: not replanting trees

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't see the rules and i didn't know we had to replant

Why do you want to come back: Because i have only played for a few days and had lots of fun and plus every one is so nice and welcoming.

(05-02-2021, 03:28 AM)tinyunicorns666 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't see the rules and i didn't know we had to replant

Why do you want to come back: Because i have only played for a few days and had lots of fun and plus every one is so nice and welcoming.

Not only are the rules posted as soon as you warp in:
[Image: Q6cVcpk.jpeg]
But you were also given two warnings as well, from the first time this happened. This is pulled from my chatlog dated April 29th:
[18:28:08] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] Nether_Ruler >> hey, tinyunicorns666? could you do me a favor and replant the spruce trees you cut down at /warp SpruceFarm?

To which you never replied, and instead left
[18:29:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Player [Guest] tinyunicorns666 has been online since 41 minutes 37 seconds.
[18:29:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] tinyunicorns666 left the game
After this, you were given yet another warning through our warning system, which would've let you know about the warning as soon as you rejoined:
[18:35:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] tinyunicorns666 has been warned by Nether_Ruler for Failure to replant at /warp SpruceFarm

Hard to claim ignorance when you were given several different warnings...

That being said, I have a few questions for you to answer. Try to put more effort into the responses than you did your appeal.

1. Why is replanting important at public warps?
2. Why is it necessary to respect warps that are made available to the public?
3. What have you learned from this ban?
4. When traveling to public farms in the future, will you replant? (This one can be a simple yes/no)

(05-02-2021, 06:13 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 03:28 AM)tinyunicorns666 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Not only are the rules posted as soon as you warp in:
[Image: Q6cVcpk.jpeg]
But you were also given two warnings as well, from the first time this happened. This is pulled from my chatlog dated April 29th:
[18:28:08] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] Nether_Ruler >> hey, tinyunicorns666? could you do me a favor and replant the spruce trees you cut down at /warp SpruceFarm?

To which you never replied, and instead left
[18:29:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Player [Guest] tinyunicorns666 has been online since 41 minutes 37 seconds.
[18:29:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] tinyunicorns666 left the game
After this, you were given yet another warning through our warning system, which would've let you know about the warning as soon as you rejoined:
[18:35:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] tinyunicorns666 has been warned by Nether_Ruler for Failure to replant at /warp SpruceFarm

Hard to claim ignorance when you were given several different warnings...

That being said, I have a few questions for you to answer. Try to put more effort into the responses than you did your appeal.

1. Why is replanting important at public warps? replanting is important because others need to use the farm to and if there's no trees then they cant use it.
2. Why is it necessary to respect warps that are made available to the public? because other player have spent time building and working on them
3. What have you learned from this ban? i have learned to read signs and listen to warnings that are given  
4. When traveling to public farms in the future, will you replant? (This one can be a simple yes/no) yes

Very well. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.