Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BoomBackshot

Reason for your ban: Accused of using Xray 

Who banned you: melaniebeedot 

Why should you be unbanned: I wasn’t using x-ray and i can prove it if it was when i was live on twitch. Let me know what time it was. 

Why do you want to come back: I was not using x-ray and don’t even know how to use that stuff so idk why i was banned. I stream this sever every day and bring it loads of traffic. Please let me know. 

I was witnessing you actively x-raying immediately before I banned you at 16:13:14 EST 

You tunneled straight down from the surface and went straight to it.

[Image: TvWAers.png]

You tunneled straight to 7 patches of diamonds without fail.

[Image: F8YAdyH.png]

I do that everytime i go mining if i can’t find a cave. So because i got lucky i get banned lol. I told you i have no idea how to even work x-ray but you can believe what u want.

You didn't get lucky it was x-ray, I have dealt with cheaters using x-ray for a long time and they all say the same things. Not only did you cheat but now you have lied. We don't have time to deal with people not owning up to their actions at this time. If you feel like telling the truth you can make another appeal. Just so you don't think that I am just stepping into this uninvited, I was the second opinion on your ban.

Appeal Denied.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]