• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperLooper ban appeal. Sorry
Code:
Reason for your ban: Breaking the rules and not listening to staff

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I’m really sorry for not listening.I don’t know what I was doing. I really want at least one more chance. I won’t repeat my actions. I was kinda bored and didn’t know what to do. I’m really sorry Melanie. And by the way I was banned at survival farm warp. I didn’t get it in. I’m so sorry. I really hope I get another chance. Looper.

Why do you want to come back: Because I miss this server and it actually was pretty nice.
Nice community. I miss the server. Have a great day/night/afternoon.

Lets recount your grievances because chalking it up to ''I was banned at /warp farm'' doesn't even come close to covering it.

You went to /warp freefood and took more than your allowed share. When another staff member kindly reminded you of the 1-stack rule, you went back to the warp but refused to return the extra food that you took. Instead, you counted how much food was there and argued with staff that there was still plenty. You then took more food out of one of the chests instead. When you were promptly banned from /warp freefood, you began building and breaking blocks immediately outside of the warp in an attempt to get back inside.

You then begged for food in chat until you were directed to /warp farm to collect your own food for yourself. You went to the cactus section and began placing dirt blocks in spots that would disallow the cactus to grow back. A staff member asked you to remove the blocks. You went to the bamboo section instead and ignored the staff member. You were asked again. You pretended you didn't know where we were talking about. You were teleported back to the blocks you placed. Rather than removing the blocks you placed, you planted bamboo on the dirt instead. You were asked again to remove the bamboo and the dirt. Instead of complying, you questioned why it's even possible that you're able to do that. You were asked again to remove the blocks. You finally complied.

Then you went back to the bamboo section and began planting bamboo between the rows where players need to walk. You were asked to remove the extra bamboo. You argued that it was extra for the players. We explained that we didn't need/want extra, and asked you to remove it. You began placing dirt blocks instead so you could climb up on the wall and jump around. You were promptly banned for failure to comply with the rules, refusal to follow staff instructions, and for just plain wasting our time and patience.

Now I'm going to give you another chance to fill out the "Why you should be unbanned" section of your appeal, and this time, you're going to have to come up with a really good reason why we should let you back, because at this point we honestly don't want to deal with your obvious trolling and failure to cooperate with simple rules. It's just not worth our time. So, go ahead, convince me I should let you come back.

Why should you be unbanned: I’m sorry I was bored and didn’t know what to do please forgive me. I don’t have any good ideas for a good answer but I hope you can allow me to come back to the server. I hope this works. Sorry. And if this appeal was bad I understand that because I have not appealed before. I hope this at least makes the ban to a temp. Happy? Is this good one? Please be. But also is that a perm ban? That’s my first ban.  Undecided

I hope this at least is a bit good and makes the ban to a temp.
Why am I being punished for placing some grass blocks upwards and breaking a few things
I don’t really get it.

All bans are permanent bans until you appeal and convince staff to let you come back.

You're being punished because you were not following the rules and you were ignoring the staff members that were very patiently reminding you of the rules and asking you to undo your grief. Warps have rules for a reason, to keep them fair and in nice order for all players. If you just do whatever you want, if everyone just does whatever they want, it would be chaos. They really are simple rules and you were very blatantly disregarding them on purpose, why, ''because you were bored''? That's just.. so disrespectful.

This second ''attempt'' at convincing me was no better than your first.

Appeal denied.