• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Pride 2021
Hello everyone!
As some of you may know I hosted pride last year and there were three dates in June. Im going to make this an annual thing hopefully because it was really fun last year! Here are the dates they will happen.
June 1st 2021
June 11th 2021
June 25th 2021

Here are the times:
8pm cst (my timezone) 
9pm est 
6pm pst
7pm mst 
2am bst

Here are the events:
A cool quiz I set up In game Smile
a raffle with plenty of prizes for you to win! so if you want to donate please mail xGAMx or gift me the item if you see me in game Smile
new parkour made by nether_ruler
mini build comp (separate from elsios current one)
a couple rounds of pvp at dooperpvp

If you have any suggestions on any kind of event you want me to do just mail xGAMx letting me know!
I hope you all can make it to pride this year! Feel free to comment any suggestions or just about anything Smile
[Image: sW0qOSG]

(05-21-2021, 03:59 AM)gam3babizz Wrote: Hello everyone!
As some of you may know I hosted pride last year and there were three dates in June. Im going to make this an annual thing hopefully because it was really fun last year! Here are the dates they will happen.
June 1st 2021
June 15th 2021
June 30th 2021

Here are the times:
8pm cst (my timezone) 
9pm est 
6pm pst
7pm mst 
2am bst

Here are the events:
a raffle with plenty of prizes for you to win! so if you want to donate please mail xGAMx or gift me the item if you see me in game Smile

If you have any suggestions on any kind of event you want me to do just mail xGAMx letting me know!
I hope you all can make it to pride this year! Feel free to comment any suggestions or just about anything Smile
what is the quiz about?
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(05-23-2021, 01:47 AM)Cil Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 03:59 AM)gam3babizz Wrote: Hello everyone!
June 1st 2021
June 11th 2021
June 25th 2021

Here are the times:
8pm cst (my timezone) 
9pm est 
6pm pst
7pm mst 
2am bst

Here are the events:

what is the quiz about?
its a pride related quiz
[Image: sW0qOSG]