• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 years on HT ૮₍˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶₎ა
Heart 
hihi! as of last month ive been on hometown for 7 years o.o thats a third of my life which is fucking insane lmao i just wanted to make an intro post because ive been gone for quite some time.

if yall dont know me, hi, im lex! i joined just after my birthday back in 2014. i was staff for a while and then stepped down in 2017. ive been playing on and off since then, mostly off lol BUT IM BACK!!! i wasnt enjoying myself while playing and life got in the way back when i stepped down and i took a long break and then in 2018 after getting a Real Adult Job i didnt have much motivation for any games so i wasnt around for a very long time. i made a comeback again this year since im a jobless loser again and ive been trying to have fun and ive been really enjoying my time back <3 im going back to school this fall so who knows if ill be active throughout the rest of the year but this server kinda owns my soul so ill eventually be back anyway lol

i broke my arm a few weeks ago so i havent been able to play but my splint comes off in a week and ive been itching to get back online for real :] (seriously, i have been so fucking bored) i decided to make this post even though i cant play just yet because im feeling sentimental and miss playing lol

for those of u who i used to be friends with: hi i love u <3 and to those of u who dont know me yet: hi i love u as well <3
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

It will be great to see you again more often. Sorry to hear about the arm, but at least you lose the splint in a week.

Hola! Sheesh, 2014 does not feel like 7 years at all! It is crazy to consider how fast time travels... Like we are already halfway into 2021, and 2020 felt like yesterday, ahhaha.
Long-term participation is something that takes a lot of dedication and passion to put forward to. I am genuinely proud that you have continued to thrive with life, and still have HomeTown chilling in your backpack of adventures. All the servers that I have tried to sustain myself in would either turn into a P2W server or just collapse in one way or another. Your existence (as well as all the OG players) give off an example of how outstanding this server really is!

Pain and Surgery is an annoying barrier in life that needs patience and care. Do not stress on activating your bruised arm, because that barrier will loosen up without you even realizing ;)

Aight, good day! Virtual hugs and kisses :D
"You are way less than what you could be. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today"

(06-05-2021, 04:20 PM)Lex Wrote: hihi! as of last month ive been on hometown for 7 years o.o thats a third of my life which is fucking insane lmao i just wanted to make an intro post because ive been gone for quite some time.

if yall dont know me, hi, im lex! i joined just after my birthday back in 2014. i was staff for a while and then stepped down in 2017. ive been playing on and off since then, mostly off lol BUT IM BACK!!! i wasnt enjoying myself while playing and life got in the way back when i stepped down and i took a long break and then in 2018 after getting a Real Adult Job i didnt have much motivation for any games so i wasnt around for a very long time. i made a comeback again this year since im a jobless loser again and ive been trying to have fun and ive been really enjoying my time back <3 im going back to school this fall so who knows if ill be active throughout the rest of the year but this server kinda owns my soul so ill eventually be back anyway lol

i broke my arm a few weeks ago so i havent been able to play but my splint comes off in a week and ive been itching to get back online for real :] (seriously, i have been so fucking bored) i decided to make this post even though i cant play just yet because im feeling sentimental and miss playing lol

for those of u who i used to be friends with: hi i love u <3 and to those of u who dont know me yet: hi i love u as well <3

Congratulations on making it seven years here, sure has been a long ride! <3 Its good to hear that your splint comes off soon, definitely will be fun to see you on again! -Cil
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

thanks guys :] my arm is finally free so ill see u guys around!
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

Heyo, it's been awhile. I haven't played in some time either but it's good to see you back.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

lex i love u so much!! i hope you are well <3 & happy 7 years !
- KatNip