• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMc

Minecraft name: Broodman (Was UwU_mrpoopoo)

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I was an stupid kid to X-Ray. I can never fully understand why I did it. Probably because I was an idiot. I love this server. I was a dumb naive kid that though that it would be funny to X-Ray. I harmed the economy. I regret X-Raying. I should have been better than that.

Why do you want to come back: Your server brightens me everyday. The people from your community are some of the best people I have ever met. I ruined it by X-Raying and giving myself an advantage. Your server and staff are truly amongst the best people in the world. Im sorry for everyone that I harmed by Using X-Ray. It was a terrible decision of me to make. Please dont ban me. I love your server, without it I would just be sad.

As the staff member that banned you is busy with other things in life at the moment, I will be the one you will deal with for your appeal. I will want at least 6-8 sentence answers for each of the following questions. Severe effort will have to be made for the appeal to be even considered. Please take your time and do it right for I have no issues keeping you banned. Please remember that we do have a search function so copying other peoples answers will result in  a denial of return.

Why did you X-ray?

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What are your actual reasons you would like to come back?

How will coming back will benefit the community?

Why is ban evasion wrong?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(06-26-2021, 12:39 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: As the staff member that banned you is busy with other things in life at the moment, I will be the one you will deal with for your appeal. I will want at least 6-8 sentence answers for each of the following questions. Severe effort will have to be made for the appeal to be even considered. Please take your time and do it right for I have no issues keeping you banned. Please remember that we do have a search function so copying other peoples answers will result in  a denial of return.

Why did you X-ray?

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What are your actual reasons you would like to come back?

How will coming back will benefit the community?

Why is ban evasion wrong?

Why did you X-ray: I was a dumb little 12 year old that thought X-ray is cool. I will never fully understand why I did it. It may be because I thought it was funny, it may even be that I wanted an advantage. I was stupid to even think about using Xray. It also may be because I did not what so ever thing about the harm I was doing.

Why is X-raying bad: It gives the player an advantage over others. Its just wrong, its making yourself feel better but making others feel worse. It destroys the economy by making it better for one but worse for others. It just makes it plainly unfair.

How does X-raying affect other players: It affects them by making the one who is X-raying richer than everyone else. It gives an unfair advantage to the one who is doing it. It breaks the economy for other but makes it better for one. It ruins other players experience's.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy: It affects it in more ways than one. It makes the economy crumble by making it unfair for everyone exept the one who uses Xray. It makes it bigger and bigger by continuing to put things in and in but it never stops. Its likes money, If factory's make too much everyone has money which lowers the value of it.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray: Not being dumb. Putting effort into the game and not using Xray. Strip mining, chopping down trees, beacon mining, buying and much more. To get an item you cant take a easy route. All actions have consequences.

What are your actual reasons you would like to come back: Your server is one of the best servers out there. I can only say there is one server as good as hometown, and that server would be Homestead. Your community makes my day so much better. They are welcoming and forgiving. If I read through almost all the appeals in this place the only ones that are not accepted are the ones that are not supposed to be accepted.

How will coming back benefit the community: It might not, I try my best to make the server better. I try to keep the chats active. I sell a bunch of thing to some stores that don't get as much clout as the others. I really do try my best to make the community better. My actions may not do much but at least I try.

Why is ban evasion wrong: It gives a player a second chance if there not suppose to have one. A player can hack get banned and hack again. The more accounts the worse. It can flood the economy by Letting player collect and collect with no consideration for other.

I understand what I did was wrong but please, give me a second chance. Sorry for only having about 4-5 sentences. I am tight on time at the moment with school

You may want to edit it, I will take a look at it sometime midweek (most likely Wednesday or Thursday). Rushing will not work so as I said before take your time with it.

Well it seems that you did not want to follow what I said "Please take your time and do it right for I have no issues keeping you banned. " You answered it the same day and had the audacity to say "Sorry for only having about 4-5 sentences. I am tight on time at the moment with school". This is the opposite of taking your time. You are free to appeal again. I will take a look at this post next Wednesday. 

Appeal Denied.

After further review. Appeal Denied.