• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal
Lightbulb 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: RedHaseeb

Reason for your ban: Ignorance of shop rules // constant Rule 1 violations. Banned by TheDutyPaid/Nether_Ruler. Appeal your ban at http://www.hometownmc.com/forums

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid/Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned: I had some shulker shells, So I decided to make shulker boxes and sell both of them to shops to earn a living. When I entered Nethers shop the first time I couldn't notice the rules board so I continued going to sell it. When I went to grab the second set to sell it at his shop I noticed a signboard saying the rules are in the book so I decided to read the rules and found out I have crossed the sell limit of the shop. So I decided to go to another shop and sell and yes I forgot to check for the rules this time as well. I forgot to check the rules I promise I won't repeat this mistake again. And I apologize for my mistake.

Why do you want to come back: I have invested alot of time in HomeTown, I wish to come back because I want to continue with my BlueCity project and I will make sure not to repeat this mistake again.
- RedHaseeb

Before we proceed: please update your “Reason for your ban” to the full message, as given.
Thank you.

Done! 
- RedHaseeb

Do you wish to update your "Why should you be unbanned" as well?

Yeah, I have updated that too.
- RedHaseeb

You have explained about the first part of your ban "Ignorance of shop rules"
Which brings us to the second part "constant Rule 1 violations"

Rule one states, "Be respectful to other players and staff. Don’t be annoying on purpose. This includes racism, sexism and backtalk."

We would like to invite you to update your appeal to cover this part of the ban.

Greetings TheDutyPaid I am not sure which exact behaviours you meant exactly, but I promise I'll be more careful with my words.
- RedHaseeb

This ban came about over a period of time, staff members have kept notes about your interactions with them and other players. I was asked to front your appeal, to keep this as fair to you as possible.

Issues about yourself which have been raised are as follows. These are from a number of staff members.

• Constantly trying to enforce server rules on your own.
• Bickering with staff over rules that you disagree with.
• Being threatening and or hostile to certain players.
• Refusal to ask for help, even when having done something wrong.

I would like you to review these points and take your time with the response.

I have done the above mentioned, I'll make sure I will be careful with my words & actions upon my return.
- RedHaseeb

No, you haven't. When Duty mentions taking your time with a response, we're looking for an actual response and reflection on what exactly you did. She already began to outline it for you by giving you examples of how you've broken Rule #1 in the past. "Reflect" doesn't mean "think about it and tell us you've reflected," it means we want to see an actual reflection of how you've broken the rule and what you're going to do to make sure it doesn't happen again. The more we have to feed you, the less genuine it seems.

Knowing this, please either edit your original post or reply with a new one following Duty's instructions.