• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Subject
Hello I am a user who enjoyed this server. I'm using Google Translate because I can't speak English, and I don't know exactly why I got banned, but I think it's probably because I used the x-rex texture pack. Is that serious enough to get you banned from the server? And I only got it to use each material for building, and to get the iron to activate the signal in my house, and the gold to make the golden apple. I sincerely apologize if there was a problem.

Hi doberbeng,

Yes, the reason for your ban was the x-ray texture pack. It is serious enough to get you banned, unfortunately. It's one of our main rules that you see in the tutorial when you first join the server:

[Image: hKBvNtX.jpg]

I understand English is not your first language, but don't worry about that, just do your best and i'm sure we'll communicate just fine.

To appeal your ban and have a chance at returning to the server, you'll need to use this ban appeal format:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Copy the format into a New Reply on this thread and fill in each prompt.

X-ray bans are taken very seriously on this server, so your appeal will need to be very good as far as length, depth, and sincerity. Take your time and just do your best, don't worry about the English.

- melaniebeedot