• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spring Bunny Build Comp
It is once again that time of year. When chocolate and bunnies rule the earth and humans cower in fear of their waistlines. Yes; it is once again time for you to prove your build abilities at the One Chunk arena. So grab your gear and your blocks and head over to /Warp OneChunk and pick a spot and build your best spring build. As usual you may team up with others and may ONLY build within the chunk (use  F3+G to see the chunk borders :winkSmile You only have until midnight EST April 16 to finish your One Chunk build so get started today!

There were so many great builds that I had to go back and add to the rewards! Just amazing and even if you did not win in the top 3 spots I wanted everyone to know that I loved every build and all of you should be patting yourself on the back for an amazing build and adding to the event.

1st: Felix_Felicis_
2nd: SugarCrazyDog and Melaniebeedot
3rd: RusnCKaptn and DiamondBlockBen

With the builds I saw I am really looking forward to the HomeTown anniversary build competition! If you wish to have your build moved please contact an admin. (as usual builds will be removed in 28 days if they are not removed by the user or moved by an admin)