• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my discord being hacked
Im Going to make this short due to my discord getting hacked it sent a link to some of the members/staff a link to a nsfw discord server. to prove my innocence's i have screen shots from other people who have pointed out that i was hacked during the time this happened. I dont know how they got my information and it was stupid of me not to have extra protection on my account leading to this disaster could u let me back into the discord server please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please use the appropriate ban appeal template for your appeal.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown discord

Minecraft name: Psyduck200

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): while hacked my account was sending other members nsfw discord server links

Who banned you: Melanie 

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was hacked and was unable for a time period to stop all the links being sent out when i closed discord and opened it back up again the bot had stopped and i had to explain to 50+ why they just got sent a link to a nsfw discord server. some of the people that received the link knew i got hacked and told me to change my password as soon as possible. i also have screenshots of the people other asking or calling out the fact i got hacked.

Why do you want to come back:  because i still have some friends on the server and it would be a shame if to leave them behind 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Unbanned.