• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kchow Cuirass
So after purchasing Kchow Cuirass from warp OPitems, at first it worked both for /flyspeed and /walkspeed, but yesterday when I tried using it with /flyspeed it no longer worked even after re-logging a few times. I tested /flyspeed 10 both with and without it and the result/time was the same. Has something about it changed, or is it just my-client-side or did some other unknown factor change this? I'm hoping the speed bonus can be re-applied to flyspeed once again if possible Smile

Thanks in advance!
                                                                                                                                                                Catsby
[Image: 41alnqyt9uL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

I’ve never been able to use it with fly, are you sure you didn’t just have it set to 10? To my knowledge the Cuirass has only ever worked for Walkspeed

According to Mel it should wok, and it seemed to me to have worked with flying too, that's why I'm a bit confused now

I never said the cuirass would contribute to your fly speed.

You asked if it would be against the rules and I said we have taken into consideration the /speeds we allow when the cuirass was created.

12/02/2022

**Elite** [Elite] TheGreatCatsby ⁂ » technically speaking if I do flyspeed 10 while wearing kchow cuirass is that considered rule-breaking?

**Admin** [Admin] JingleMels❆ » nope, we made that item well aware of the speed possibilities

Then it seems I misunderstood that as meaning it applied to flyspeed as well. Strange thing is it kind of seemed to have worked with it, or rather when I put it on the screen went wider and/or shorter - the same way it does when you equip it while on ground. But perhaps it was still just speed 10 combined with my confusion and that screen change that made it seem to me like it was giving additional flyspeed boost Confusedhrug. Thanks in any case for clearing it up to.