• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal and I'm very confused
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): i was banned on hometown smp

Minecraft name: k3r7

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Reason: Killing someone's fenced animals

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Because I haven't even joined the server yet. I just found your server on a minecraft survival server list and wanted to try it but as soon as I clicked I was prompted with a ban message. I think it was someone with the same username as me logging in but I don't see how that's possible as there can't exist 2 mojang accounts with the same username. I just don't know how I got banned when I haven't even joined the server in the first place.

Why do you want to come back: As I said above, I never even joined the server and I just want to play on it
Huh Huh

After a bit of digging, I did find your ban at last, on an old, old, old.... 7 usernames ago. Does ItsKertYT ring a bell? Anyhow, here it is on our end just to confirm.

[Image: xzN7jzF.jpg]

And here is the house you built, if that helps you remember any.

[Image: tKJqN1R.jpg]

It seems it's been quite a while, and seeing as how Illogical has since retired from our staff team, I'll handle this ban appeal for her. 

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you've matured in 2.5 years and will no longer be killing others' animals if you were to return to our server. So, I'll consider this offense ''time served''.

We've created a new rules tutorial since you've been away, so be sure to review all the rules when you join.

Welcome back!