• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MRTa2911

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Griefing

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):
I am writing this appeal to request that you unban me from the SMP server. I understand that my actions of griefing other players' builds were completely unacceptable and violated the server's rules. I am deeply sorry for what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I have learned from this experience and realize that my behavior was unacceptable and caused harm to the server community. I assure you that such behavior will never happen again. I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and understand that they were not only unfair to other players but also disrespectful towards the server staff who work hard to maintain a fun and fair gaming environment.

Why do you want to come back:
I would like to come back to the HometownMC server because I have made many good friends in the community and I miss playing with them. I also love the server's unique features and would like to continue exploring and building in its vast world. I understand that trust needs to be earned, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain the trust of the server and its staff. I hope you will consider my appeal and grant me a second chance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
MRTa2911

I saw other ban appeals and I've noticed that you guys always ask questions. Here are some answers for them.

1. Grief and theft are not allowed on the server because they violate the fundamental principles of fair play and respect for other players. Griefing involves destroying, damaging, or modifying another player's constructions without their consent, which can ruin their hard work and progress on the server. Theft is also a form of griefing where players take items that belong to others without permission, thereby causing harm to the victim's gameplay experience.

2. Players are not allowed to take or break things that belong to other players, regardless of whether they are claimed or not. This is because it violates the basic principle of respect for property and ownership. Even if an item is not locked or protected, it is still considered the property of the player who placed it, and taking or breaking it without permission is against the server rules.

3. The grief that a player does can have a significant impact on the owner of the build. It can cause them frustration, anger, and disappointment as they see their hard work destroyed or damaged without any reason. Additionally, it can discourage them from continuing to play on the server or engaging with other members of the community. Griefing can undermine the sense of trust and mutual respect that is essential for creating a positive and enjoyable gaming environment for everyone involved.

I have been reviewing your time on the server.

11 minutes after first joining, you were being questioned by a member of staff to why you were performing the action of grief.

31 minutes total time on the server, before receiving your first ban for grief.

Your appeal for that was handled very well by the member of staff and it felt like you understood what and why your actions were wrong.

Moving on to your return, 15 minutes after joining.

[Guest] .MRTa2911 » are there any mods here???

It was I who replied, then no reason was given for you asking for staff.

[Admin] TheDutyPaid☠ » well me
[Guest] .MRTa2911 » oh
[Guest] .MRTa2911 » ok
[Admin] TheDutyPaid☠ » what's up
[Guest] .MRTa2911 » cool
[Guest] .MRTa2911 » hbu?

Bit of a funny question next.

MRTa2911 » hey do you know how to get to the place with the rules and stairs? there is also a staff room there. it is the place you get into when you get here the first time

Then you tried to break the player head of the staff member who first banned you.

[Image: MlxxMbr.png]

Onto the appeal with me.

Now I banned you for just breaking as many blocks as you could at a players build, you were not even picking them up.

“Why do you want to come back:
I would like to come back to the HometownMC server because I have made many good friends in the community and I miss playing with them. I also love the server's unique features and would like to continue exploring and building in its vast world. I understand that trust needs to be earned, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain the trust of the server and its staff. I hope you will consider my appeal and grant me a second chance.”

Who are these good friends you have made, your total time on the server is about an hour. Which unique features do you like, I am guessing staff being able to see your grief. Now you have been exploring and griefing but have not built anything and second chance, you mean third.

As for your added on questions and answers, I am going to completely disregard them as you said you understood all this on the first appeal.
So to me your whole appeal is just lip service to come back again to grief more.

You are welcome to try to convince me otherwise in another appeal as this one is denied!