• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Exclamation 
Reason for your ban: Thief, Grief

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com.

Minecraft name: MRTa2911

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I realize that Stealing and Griefing a persons house Is not right. I want to say sorry to the people I did that too I don't remember who But I am very sorry. And even thought this was like a couple months ago it still doesnt mean I have it easy. when I played on this server back then I liked it and I felt like I could get away with anything since I never been on a server that really cared if you grief or steal but that is no excuse I know now that you guys take your server very professionally and I respect that. I just really wanna say sorry for what I have done.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because even though I do not remember the server so well I remember having a good time just playing the game and just enjoying myself I understand if I can't come back But that will be ok I just really wanna say sorry.

I had a great time i would never ruin it on porpoise.

You say a couple of months ago, but no it happened all this month.

“Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because even though I do not remember the server so well I remember having a good time just playing the game and just enjoying myself I understand if I can't come back But that will be ok I just really wanna say sorry.”

“I had a great time i would never ruin it on porpoise.”

Again the only thing you really did on the server was the act of grief.
So this brings up a conundrum, of what to do.

Do you want to return for a 3rd time to carry on with grief, which would just be rolled back like nothing ever happened and you would be permanently banned.

Maybe you do really wish to return and play the game with others, have fun, make friends and be a part of something?

Yes, I do really wish to return and play the game with others, have fun, make friends and be a part of something. I understand the mistakes I made in the past. I don't want to make them again because now I truly understand that doing something like that was unethical. I've changed. And I am gonna be a better person and If unbanned a better player on this truly amazing server.

I will let you return.

On the warning that if you do one single act of intentional grief or break any other rules including but not limited to the server, farms, builds, player shops or towns.
You will be banned permanently without the chance of appeal.

Any items you may have from other players builds, you must hand over to a staff member on your return

Welcome back to HomeTown