Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SlumStance

Reason for your ban: Grief, Diamond block theft

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I have learned from my mistakes and I have grown up since then. (I don't remember exactly when I was banned but I know for certain I have grown and learned.) I believe that I have seriously made a change and my personal experiences recently have helped me learn how to be a better person and a better player. 

Why do you want to come back: I miss the community and the sheer compassion the player base gives, I miss the animals I left behind and the villager in the basement who unfortunately is still in his 1x1. I miss going through the world and seeing all the amazing builds people have created and I miss being apart of said community. What I did was foolish and stupid and I  took this ban as a sign to change the Minecraft player and actual person I am. Thank you for your time.

As Illogical has stepped down from the staff team, I will be reviewing your appeal.

It feels to me that you have now an understanding of why we have rules in place.
Grief only affects and harms the player doing it and theft is a false economy as there are faster ways to get items legitimate.

It looks like you have not played since the server reset of Sept 2019 which means all your old builds, items and money were also reset, rank is kept.

I will give you another chance and will unban you. When you join you will be in the tutorial area, please take time to read the rules as they may have changed and also these can be found at /warp rules and /rules

Welcome back to HomeTown