• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CheezyWheezy0 Ban Appeal 3
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Banned on the SMP

Minecraft name: CheezyWheezy0

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Banned for X-ray

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I've done this appeal three times, which I  believe is far too many, and have even tried saying I x-rayed. The funny thing is- I never X-rayed. I was just so tired of being rejected that I decided that pretending that I did X-ray was the best option. No surprise, it didn't work. Anyways, I have still never X-rayed. I can see where you guys are coming from, given the evidence, and honestly, I don't know why I mined like that. I had nearly completely zoned out and was just doing a very random pattern. 
Why do you want to come back: I've been banned for what... two years now? I don't know exactly, but it's been a while. I do miss the server, I really do. Definitely one of the best servers I've been in. I don't know why anyone would do something that was deliberately told would get them banned at the very start of when they joined in such a great server. I can obviously live without being unbanned from the server, but it would be nice to connect to the community again. 

- Cheezy.

It takes the upper staff team to decide on X-ray bans.

Once again I put across your appeal to the other staff members and once again they reviewed all the information. They all came to the same conclusion as before.

Appeal denied.

Also you have messaged me twice now outside of any appeal about your ban. With the last being “I was falsely banned. You can change that. Reply to continue conversation. I know exactly what I DIDN'T do, and I won't stop until I've been unbanned.” 02-09-2023, 01:02 AM

So due to repeated false appeals, not following correct ban appeal procedure, the microaggression towards myself and to avoid wasting any future time on this.

You are now permanently banned from HomeTown.