• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appel ???
Thumbs Up 
To whom it may concern.

Hola. My name is Runnkr63.. I played in hometown for a short amount of time. It was apart of my 2-week minecraft phase. My phase has started yet again, so I am requestin a secnd chance

Smile

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text

I was banned on smp.hometownmc.com (i think ?)
Minecraft name: Your text

Mi mincraft jsername is RUNNKR63 with a dot because i'm on mobile

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Your text

Theft/Grief

Who banned you: Your text

Theonewolf

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Your text

Well I, runnkr, deserved to be unbanned because i've learned from my mistake. Ever since my ban, I asked myself, why would you steal?. This question kept bugging me, and I never really had a straight answer. UNTIL NOW. I realized that making these habits to steal, especially from now, will make me not be able to change them in the future. I sincerely ask that you give me a second chance because Hometown mc... Hometownmc is one of the most unique servers I've ever entered during my 2-week minecraft phase. I've searched far and wide, and i've never seen anything like it. 
Why do you want to come back:  Your text

I've realized that my 2-week minecraft phase is now only exclusive to hometownmc. Every other server i've tried just doesn't hold up to my expectations like hometown mc does. If you unban me, I can't guarantee that I will stay for more than 2-weeks, but I will always remember you ?

Yours sincerely, 
       Runnkr63.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, As of the posting of this message you have been put onto a temporary ban expiring on 8/7/2023 at 7:35am EST to when you can return to the server. On return to the server please return the beacon and iron blocks you had stolen to an online staff member once available. In the future if you are banned again, please do not try to get staff to unban you via reactions or messages in the discord/other means. We will get to unbans when we can.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023