• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Smile 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc 

Minecraft name: MonaXK17

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Stealing valuables from chests

Who banned you: esptree 

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I stole many totems, diamond tools and emeralds from the trade hall. The chest wasn't locked in and I thought it was all free but there was no sign saying it's free. I made a mistake and I want to correct it. I want to continue to survive there and communicate with people. I'm a friendly person. I didn't mean to do anything wrong to anyone, and I apologize for what I did. I was wrong I'm sorry. I haven't played minecraft in 2 years and this is the first server I have logged into in 2 years I have forgotten everything but thanks to you I can do it. I've already learned my lesson. Im sorry guys. 

Why do you want to come back: People and staff who are there are very friendly and kind people. The server is very good. The staff He takes the server very professionally which I like. There are many warps and the world is big. If you die sometimes someone from the staff is going to help you to get your things and for people who play there they are like super friendly you can go mine with them and they gonna give you diamonds if you dont have good pickaxe. I've been playing for hours for 2/3 days. There are many farms for everything. Its just great server. I love it.

Hi! Thank you for your thoughtful appeal Smile You have been unbanned. When you log back into the server, you have to give the items you took to one of our staff members:

- 2 diamond leggins
- 1 diamond chestplate
- 1 diamond axe
- 3 diamond shovel
- 3 diamond pickaxe
- 8 totem of undying
- 12 nametag
- 6 stacks of emerald
- 7 stacks of torches (or what you have left of them)

In the future, please make sure that you are allowed to take from chests and how much. (many free chests will specify a limit on amount of items you can take)
When in doubt, ask or do not take.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
-esptree