Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown SMP

Minecraft name: .ShadowKittenYT

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Ban evasion

Who banned you: NetherRuler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was just making some cakes and getting ready for a server feast that I was making and I loggged off. The next morning I was banned. The ban of Avac0 was not my fault. Avac0 is my sister's account. Also, a feast for everyone who is online when it happens. We have been working on it forever. I created this account so I had my own account. I played on Avac0 a little bit, but then Avac0 got banned because one of my sisters stole something.
P.S. My sisters and I (because I played on it too) say sorry

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I love this server and the people are so nice. It's ok if I have to wait a little, but me and my friend have been working on a server feast with cakes, meats, etc,. Also I will post the appeal for Avac0. 

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day/night.

ps. logging in doesnt always work for me on this site so i might not be able to relpy

ShadowKittenYT Wrote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown SMP

Minecraft name: .ShadowKittenYT

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Ban evasion (??)

Who banned you: NetherRuler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was just making some cakes and getting ready for a server feast that I was making and I loggged off. The next morning I was banned. The ban of Avac0 was not my fault. Avac0 is my sister's account. Also, a feast for everyone who is online when it happens. We have been working on it forever. I created this account so I had my own account. I played on Avac0 a little bit, but then Avac0 got banned because one of my sisters stole something.
P.S. My sisters and I (because I played on it too) say sorry

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I love this server and the people are so nice. It's ok if I have to wait a little, but me and my friend have been working on a server feast with cakes, meats, etc,. 

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day/night.

ps. logging in doesnt always work for me on this site so i might not be able to relpy

Alrighty.
Regarding ban evasion, one of our oldest rules is this: if the account is owned (even partially) by you, it is your responsibility. Whether or not the ban of Avac0 is your fault or not I can't prove, nor can I just take your word for it. All I can prove is a) what Avac0 did and why they got banned (since I was the one who banned them as well) and b) you saying that the account is partially yours in a DM with another staff member.
[Image: m4pMpnq.png]
That said, this was ultimately the reason you got banned for ban evasion. The same staff member who was DMing you in the screenshot above also suggested you appeal Avac0's ban over the weekend, to prevent this exact thing from happening. This was not done, and now you have two bans to appeal.
[Image: tnFLn8r.png]
With that, you're welcome to revise your appeal now that the reason behind your ban is (hopefully) more clear. Please also note that even if this ban gets lifted, you still need to appeal the ban on Avac0 to prevent yourself from landing back in this situation. 

If you're unable to log in to the forums for whatever reason feel free to DM me over discord (my username is the same as my ign and forums name, nether_ruler). You can find our discord server here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2047

I see the update to your appeal.

Just a few questions to ask to make sure you understand why you were banned and so I know it won't happen again. Questions like this are standard for most ban appeals. I'm a bit more lenient in this appeal simply because I understand the confusion with the ban evasion rule and how you thought it doesn't apply to you.

1. Why don't we allow evading bans?
2. Do you understand how what you did was ban evasion, even if it wasn't intentional?

I am sorry that I ban evaded. I understand now that by creating a new account (that my sisters arent allowed to use) is evading a ban. Making a new account allows you to dodge, or evade a ban so you can continue playing, and maybe even to continue being bad. 

Also I have a question: may I use this account to post a bail for Avac0?

I appreciate the response and the understanding. Regardless of whether your siblings are allowed to use this current account, the fact that Avac0 was at least partially owned by you and got banned is the reason this fell under ban evasion. Consider yourself unbanned for this offense. I'll keep the ban on this account for now to prevent any confusion, since you aren't allowed to re-join until both accounts are unbanned.

You're welcome to use this account to post the ban appeal for Avac0, yes, just make a new thread, as I will be locking this one.