• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for Avac0
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: Avac0

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Stealing diamonds 

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): My sister would not write this, so I did. She did say, however that she was sorry. I am sorry too. We may not come back to this server on Avac0, but if we do, my sister (and I)has learned to look out for things, like rules. We will be more careful next time.

Why do you want to come back: My sister occasionally likes to play, and now that I have an account of my own, we can play together. But, my account was banned for ban evasion, and I understand why and how. This server is one of the best servers, and the community is very kind. 

We thank you for reading this. We are really sorry, and I hope we haven't been bothering you too much.

Hi there!

As with the ban evasion appeal, I’m going to ask you a few questions to make sure you understand why the account got banned and to make sure it won’t happen again in the future.
1) Why don’t we allow griefing?
2) Do you understand how griefing can impact others, even if you aren’t meaning to?
3) Are you willing to accept a stiffer punishment if you’re found in a situation like this again?

I appreciate the understanding in your appeal, it goes a long way.

HometownMC does not allow greifing because often players will spend hours making a build. It makes people sad if their build that took ages got broken or blown up. 
Greifing can make people sad, mad or upset. Being sad, mad, or upset can affect your mental and sometimes physical heath if felt too much. (no, I did not use chatgpt I'm using knowledge) It will also take time and effort to rebuild. 
Lastly, I am willing to take a bigger punishment next time (if there is a next time) and I could be banned for a month or two, or mine 64 diamonds+ or something for someone without help. Just not death irl...

Thank you for your time. Please take the death joke half seriously, because i don't wanna die, but also its a joke.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Very well, you have been unbanned (on both accounts).

Upon the return of Avac0, the account is expected to return the following items:
29 diamonds
7 diamond blocks
Most of these items (all except for 2 diamond blocks) are in a chest on one of .ShadowKittenYT's claims. Please return the items to any staff member you see online.

Welcome back to Hometown.