• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Thumbs Up 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ghostgamer00583

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): I have been banned from the smp for using x-ray

Who banned you: malniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I accept that I used x-ray and I promise I will not use any mod/addon again in the smp.I got around 30 diamonds from x-ray mod and I will give that all diamonds to any staff member.

Why do you want to come back: I wanted to play in an survival smp server I visited many servers but I didn't get a perfect server but I saw the hometownmc smp in a youtube video and I played it and I love this smp and I want to play in this server pls. Sad

X-ray is taken very seriously on this server.

It's in the rules that you passed through when you first joined:

[Image: JnRaFzP.jpg]

It's also in the /rules if you ever checked those:

[Image: HsnY8hG.jpg]

So attempting to appeal an x-ray ban.... will not be easy. 

I'm not sure if you read the ban appeal rules right below the ban appeal template, but here's what it says right at the very beginning:

[Image: ANd6oyW.jpg]

You'll want to note the part where it says "must be long and well written in order to even be considered"

and also the part where it says "put in as much effort as possible".

So with those points in mind, I'm going to ask you a few questions, and you're going to need to answer them very thoroughly; the quality of your responses will determine whether we even begin to consider giving you a second chance.

1. Why do you think we have a zero tolerance policy on x-ray?

2. How does x-raying affect other players? Shop owners? The server's economy as a whole?

3. Why should a second chance be given to someone who was well aware of the rules and chose to break them anyways?

1. Why do you think we have a zero tolerance policy on x-ray?

Ans.- Because a player who use the x-ray will absolutely get diamonds or important stuff which other players also needed and other players grind so much to get that stuff for his/her needs.And the person who use the x-ray will get that stuff and he/she will not use it for any important reason.So the Zero tolerance policy is very important in every survival smp.And we should absolutely ban who had used x-ray.

2. How does x-raying affect other players? Shop owners? The server's economy as a whole?

Ans.- As I Sayed in ans 1 That the members of the smp will not get their important stuff from the mines.
And the x-ray using person can use that stuff to make that items which are selling other members in their shop by grinding so much.But the x-ray using person will sell that item in low price.So that can affect shope owners.I am really sorry but I don't know how it can affect server's economy. Because I was playing a server that have a currency for the very first time and a proper smp which has market place, cities,farms etc.In short I never played a proper server.

3. Why should a second chance be given to someone who was well aware of the rules and chose to break them anyways?

Ans.-I know that we should not break the server's rules and follow them strictly.And I didn't even read the rules properly because I was in hurry. Because I was finding a smp to play I tried so many servers but any server did not satisfied me and i found this server and when I joined I was in hurry to see the entire smp so I did not read the rules and completed Parkour and entered the server.And when I played i really enjoyed the smp.And i promise that I will read all the rules and will follow them and will not do any mistake again and I will return all the stuff which I got by X-ray to the server.

And i appreciate and respect all the people who made this server and who play in this server and makes these butiful builds.

Pls can you give me second chance. Sad

We will review your responses and decide as a team what your fate will be.

Since you are being honest and wanting a fresh start, is there anything else you'd like to own up to that you have done wrong on the server?

No I did not done anything wrong except x-raying.
Thank you.I hope you will give me a second chance.

That's very disappointing to hear.

Sorry,but I didn't understand about what you are trying to say.

Do you happen to recognize this room?

[Image: E3MldOL.png]

Ya I had stole some shulkers from there......

Okay now I don't want to play anymore in this server so you can ban me forever.
And the server is very good keep it up. Smile