Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ToadRageThe5th

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Griefing

Who banned you: Thedutypaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I know I have griefed a structure (The Pigmen farm [and you probably count the music discs, but I thought that was where we took them from] ) and I understand you have no reason to unban me. I can atone, I can (probably) build back everything, and account for the resources lost. I will give back all of the music discs, and I will repay my sins tenfold. You can restrict me from using any farms you want.

Why do you want to come back: I think you have an absolutely lovely community. All of my friends play on this server, and it is BEUTIFUL [sic]! what you have built is incredible, and you deserve way more members, and a much bigger following than you have right now. No matter what happens, if I stay banned, or I get unbanned, I wish you the best of luck forever onwards.

I have no freaking clue how to end this though.

I also found a broken plank and replaced by another block at /warp XP but as well as your theft from warp musicdisc.

All just pointless grief and theft across the server but yes you do have a chance to return.

I like to know you can be trusted again and be part of server life.

Remember to take your time with this and as you like to write and on other players' appeals. More than one line is needed. Feel free to let the worlds flow like waves onto the shore of my eyes.  

1, why should you not take what does not belong to you?

2, what are the rules we have on grief

3, why should you follow the rules of the server

4, how will you change as a player if you return

5, how could staff members time be better spent

6, how do your actions affect the life of the server

Well, if this isn't an essay, I will sure feel stupid after writing this.

Well, the simple answer to why I shouldn't take what doesn't belong to me is that it doesn't belong to me. I know tat this doesn't sound like I added effort to that, but it is an accurate answer. I didn't earn it. I stole it. The rules you have on grief are there for a reason. DON'T GRIEF. It's very simple, but I guess I like the acquisition of new, rare, items, not thinking about exactly how I acquired them and how it might not have been very ethical (spoiler alert: it isn't). I look back on this now and realize I seem to be a different player in this aspect: I more focus on exploiting things on major servers, and truly relax and take it easy on the smaller servers such as yours, instead of being a chaotic little gremlin who takes everything that isn't nailed down. If I don't follow the rules, in addition to being banned, I also affect the other players experience as well. If they can't access the farms, then their play experience is diminished. That's honestly the main reason why I feel so guilty about this.

Alright, thanks for listening. I think this is a necropost.

I was going to set out what you put to the questions, to show what's missing...

But meh, that takes time. Appeal denied.

You are welcome to appeal again.