• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading random ban appeals
Shocked 
Update: Nvm all the ban appeals that got rejected are kinda sad ngl  Sad

Easy way not to get banned, follow the rules.

I rarely see appeal, that is well writen and effort was putten into it, being rejected. I would say that the sad thing are these excuses and the fact how many players haven't read the rules. And the rules could be pretty much sumarised into: Respect other players and their builds. Which in my opinion should be automatic, when you can't respect others or their builds then you don't have place on any server. Staff also gives second chances really often to new players to just return the items, or explaining them that they cannot build withing 100 blocks from other builds...

Every single rejected appeal is one trouble maker that won't be let to HT. Staff team is really patient and the rules are easy to follow, so there is not really need to be sad about rejected appeals, cause that was only their fault.

anyway, sorry, I just fell like writing, have a wonderful day and good luck with mining diamonds and carving pumpkins

I know that they are troublemakers but if they feel sorry (which most of them do) it's sad
Like try to put yourself into their chair
Not saying that every appeal should be accepted