Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been a while
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Krystal77

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Griefing

Who banned you: Dar

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): It has been a while, I honestly can't remember when I was banned, I am guessing somewhere around early 2019. It was actually my second ban. I got caught X-Raying the second time, promised myself to never do it again, then got banned again for griefing a while later. I then decided I wasn't mature enough to play with other people and left for what I thought was going to be for good. I have grown a lot since (almost half a decade), and I am no longer a cringy teenager with a desire to piss everyone off. Since this is my second ban, I'll give an actual example to help convince you, I used to be a boatload of trouble at school back when I was creating trouble on the server. Today, I am about to start working in education, with the same kind of kids I myself used to be (albeit younger than I was). I hope this can convince you that I have matured enough to be back on the server.

Why do you want to come back: I have thought a lot about this server over the years. I miss the interactions I used to have with others on the server, ones that had the friendliness that I never had the chance to experience on another multiplayer game. Besides, this server really has everything that I like, in terms of activities, roles, and economy. That's definitely something that I couldn't recognize a few years ago (I really wish I did) There's truly no match to it. I am hoping to come back to the server and keep building things like I used and loved to do back then. It was one of my only multiplayer experiences, and it really went beyond all my expectations. Thank you for reading my appeal, I hope I have been able to convince you that my demeanor has changed enough in recent years.

Cheers,

Krystal77

As Dar is not active staff at this time I will be handling this appeal.

It looks like you have had quite some time to think about your actions and grow as a person. Goes without saying a core rule of HT has always been no grief.

Now I am willing to give you a chance but please note this is your 3rd and final chance. I give this as information and hope it will not be needed.  

The server fully reset at the end of 2019 and everyone started again, while VIP was kept to which I see you are VIP2.
On your return, you will be in the tutorial area, please take the time to refresh yourself with the rules.

Welcome back to Hometown.

(Pre-reset bans can have issues with unbanning. If you find you can not login, please message me via the forum)