Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbann me
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Siscord):SMP

Minecraft name:RealProMahi01

Reason for your ban : Theft of Netherite from the Beacon Tutorial

Who banned you:TheDutyPaid and Essayjinx

Why should you be unbanned: sorry for theafting nethrerite from your beacon tutorial if i unbanned i always mantain your rule and  i will give your netherite block and i always help the new memeber.next i will keep myself very careful. if i do this work again you banned me

Why do you want to come back: i want to comeback to play my favourite minecraft SMP. I want to make my base in this SMP. I have a youtube channel.i want to make video on this Smp in my youtube channel.pls unbann me.thanks for reading my appeal

You need to use the ban appeal template:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Please use the correct format as given in the link from Mel.
Once that is completed we can move on with the appeal.

The beacon was not mine, it is a server build to show players how to build a beacon. I was surprised you removed blocks and saddened, as I had taken time to show you how the server worked and how to get items.

I’m also not fond of the daily messages which are against the appeal rules, asking me when to check your appeal, this just puts me off and I tend to leave it for another day. It all only hurts you.

In order for us to trust you again, we need to make sure you understand what and why you did wrong. You need to answer these questions.

Please take time and go into detail for each answer. I understand English is not your first language but I will be able to see the effort you put into it.

(1) Why do we have rules in place?

(2) How can you get items without stealing them?

(3) What should happen to your money and upgraded armour?

Exclamation 
Your question is
(1) Why do we have rules in place?

(2) How can you get items without stealing them?

(3) What should happend your money and upgraded armour

In this post i give you all answer

No 1 answer is 
  You have rules because anypeople dont want to wrong work
No 2 answer is
I got this item without stealing is by mining and grinding
No 3 answer is
If you unbann me pls dont take my upgarde armour and  money and if you want to take it. thats your wish

Well it’s been quite awhile since this all has happened. Other staff and I have told you to be patient about waiting, I have not enjoyed the morning messages to look at your appeal and unban you.

I will give you another chance but do remember we have rules in place and you need to follow them.

Also your armour and tools have been taken and your money reset to $0