• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.

Minecraft name: Teelus/Roszek (I recently changed the Minecraft name, so either of those).

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Using x-ray.

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid.

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I am aware of the implications. Using this kind of addon is unfair on the rest of the players and the server. I thought I could 'take a peek', and get away with it, but it seems I wasn't as clever as I thought I was. So I have fucked up and I am sorry. There's not much else I can say to justify this because it's wrong, but I do want to ask for a second chance to the administration in good faith and the opportunity to prove I will never use such a tool ever again, if you accept. Perhaps you can take all the wealth, items, money and stuff from my character and strip it clean as a justice if you unban me? I am willing to do anything that is required of me in order to be given that chance.

Why do you want to come back: It has been a long time since I logged to the server. Back then I used to be quite active here and I even made some friends and contributed a bit to some projects. Honestly, I loved this server because it was a not too massive place with a close knit community, a vanilla-ish experience with quality of life improvements and helpful staff. I wanted to see if I could come back a bit and enjoy the server back again. I wish I could put this error of mine down and 'restart'. I love you folks.

Well thank you for your honesty about using X-ray. It's one folder of pictures taken at the time 1 year, 2 months and 11 days ago, I can now delete.

Was a bit of a surprise that a player of your rank and time on the server were to do such a thing. 

Having spoken with the higher staff team, we have all decided to give you another chance on the server but please remember that we have rules in place on the server for a very good reason and be wise to follow them. 

Due to the length of time you were away and not fighting the fact you used x-ray, we are waving the month temp ban but your money, items of value and armour, have been removed.

You are free to join Hometown again.