• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: fisknils

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Beacon base theft

Who banned you: esptree

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Because i promise that i wont do it ever again. I was in desperate need of iron and saw this beacon base which wasnt claimed. Thought that i could take it becasue of that but it was my mistake.

Why do you want to come back: I play on this server with my brother who lives out of town. I like to play both beacuse i like this server and to keep in touch with him. 

Hi! Thank you for your appeal.
Our server is anti grief and altering builds of other players without their permission is not allowed, even (or, especially) when a build is not claim protected. Reading your appeal i will trust that you have understood this now.
You have been unbanned. When you log back into the server, you will have to return the blocks you took to a staff member.
Also consider taking a moment to read through our rules again (you can type /rules in the chat or go to /warp tutorial to view them) to avoid future bans.

Welcome back to HomeTown!