Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ToadRageThe5th

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Griefing

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I remember back then, I was a terrible minecraft player. I liked stealing things, as being masked under an online persona made it easier to accomplish nefarious things. I really have changed a lot. I appreciate the grind more (Even if I am still in school and don't have countless hours to play). I now know how to not be dependent on flagrant thievery. I am willing to fix any damage I caused (This was 6 months ago, so most likely it already has been fixed). I will also never do anything of the sort again. I shouldn't take things that do not belong to me because they are not mine. I didn't earn them, so I should not have them. Your rules on grief are simple: Just don't do it. Really, if you don't grief, or if you don't follow the rules for that matter, other players experiences are diminished. If I break something, until an admin has time to fix it, (Which I know people like me end up wasting your time by doing dumbass things like this), they can't use the feature, and they have to figure something else out. 

Why do you want to come back: This server is amazing. Everybody here is just so kind, even if I was a dick. All my friends play on this server, and I guess I just really want to join them.

Thanks, and best of luck,
Toad (Not the mushroom)

I am also thinking it might be possible you are trying to get me to answer the questions seperately

Not sure how much a person can change in 7 months especially as you had to be contacted about the posts you were doing in the last few days on the forum.

I will give you another chance but do note that any other need to ban will have deeper consequences.