• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal tacotris
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text smp

Minecraft name: Your text tacotris 

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Your text for lying to staff

Who banned you: Your text nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Your text I feel like I should have a second chance because yes my story was different from the server logs but what I think most likely happened is the server dysnced from my phone because of crappy connection and I told the admins what happened on my side and it probably seemed like i was lying but i only said what happened and if i did lie it was on accident

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I enjoyed the server and I did get my armor replaced by a friend and I didn't mean to lie if I did and I really need to write my wrongs and will not accuse and of the staff of being wrong unless I know they are

P.S. nether ruler I don't remember reading a mail sent from you If I did it is because I forgot because I do not have the best memory so I am also sorry about that

I am very sorry to all the staff I caused problems with and got them involved so to  the duty paid and deadcore if I got anymore involved I am sorry

so pls do unban me I am not trying to cause problems intentionally and I was not lying the server records probably said that I was because that is what happened on the servers side and I as only saying what happened on my side I should have considered the servers side of the problem because it was actually my fault but not completely my fault because the server did get desynced but it is mostly my fault I would really liked to be unbanned because I do enjoy the server except when I lose things unfairly like when it desynced  so i am very sorry for all the problems I have caused and I do understand if you do not allow me back on if you do decide that though can you at least let me on long enough to give kuverean the stuff back that they got me  and say goodbye to everyone on the server and please do let all the mods and admins involved have some decision in this even if it mostly your decision (your being nether_ruler) because it seems as if I lied to you the most 
I am also sorry for getting pissy with the admins and mods when they did not deserve that and were just doing their job on the server

Where to begin?
What bothers me more than the mistruth is your flippant attitude the entire time. We could've had a normal conversation about what had happened, and had you kept your cool, it probably wouldn't have resulted in me banning you. Instead, you patronize me and tell me that I am wrong about things that I can't be wrong about. The logs do not lie, this is a fact, not a debate. Yet you treat it like one:
[Image: UnYg8LU.png]
[Image: w9NQG2t.png]
[Image: 6YYlGAl.png]
[Image: 4hzH3Tg.png]
[Image: Y1HNDot.png]
[Image: QLn5MWV.png]
[Image: ELSNqaH.png]

Here is where I started to get annoyed. Not only did you ask me about it the day before, you told me half-truths to try and get your way. 
[Image: v40vlN2.png]
You told me you died in the middle of the graveyard at /warp pvp. The WG region completely protects that area and I tried dying several times in the area you said you died and around it to no avail. You did also die right outside the arena. I can't prove that you were flying around inside the arena and glitched outside of it, what I can prove is that CoreProtect logged you dying on the ground outside the barrier wall that encases /warp pvp. That unfortunate situation is probably best avoided when you're in areas with a spotty connection, such as the highway.

Being aggressive towards me and telling me that I'm lying is not the way to get what you want. Especially when I'm not lying, and I am almost positive you saw the mail. 
[Image: rmP336V.png]
[Image: bR66zyP.png]
Not only that, but another staff member confirmed for me yesterday that it was still in your mailbox. So you either typed /mail read and completely ignored the message, or you're lying to me.

Next:
Going to several staff members to try to get your way is also incredibly sneaky. Duty told you no, I told you no, and yet you still went to Dead afterward.
[Image: VO1lzsQ.png]

This is not the first time you've gotten banned as a result of your temper. You received your Discord ban the same way. Not only that, but you've received several warnings for spamming caps and being rude to people. Your flippant and know-all attitude seems to be the main reason that you keep getting in trouble. Why should I trust that it's going to be any different if I let you back?

Like I said with the mail I don't remember reading the mail you sent but I probably did and I with the patronizing you I have thought about my dumbass making stupid problems that are uneeded and I will stop patronizing you and other moderators and I know I need to control my temper and I will try to do better with that and when one admin tells me no I won't go bother other admins and I know coreprotect or whatever does say what happened on its side and that's your proof and you go with what you know

Also I know I do get pissy easily when there isn't a reason st all when I can be handled calmly and I will try better and I will try to fix my issues that are unnecessary
I will also not tell the half truth to try and get what I want
Also when I am having shitty connection I won't go places where it could end up glitching into an unfair loss of stuff where it is mine and the servers fault (mainly mine) so I would like to be unbanned and I will try to better and I will stop getting pissy with everyone when they are just doing what they are supposed to do

You will undergo a 10-day temporary ban starting the date you appealed. Your temp-ban will expire at 12PM EST on March 30th, 2024.
I hope you mean what you say, as you're on thin ice upon your return. Please keep in mind that any further issues will likely result in a permanent ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown.

Ok thank you and I will really try to do better