• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal of herobrine63250
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: herobrine63250

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): theft from a players base and harrassing staff.
Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I have understood and realised my mistakes and i deeply apologize. After i read the rules i realized that my actions could destroy the experience of the players.I learned from my mistakes and i want a second chance to redeem myself and be a respectful player in the community

Why do you want to come back: I want to return back to the server so i can play with my friends and have a fun time again on a minecraft server.

For this kind of action I may have let you off with a warning, after doing checks.
To start with you did say sorry and that you would give the items back, which you started to do but stopped. I had to say to you to continue but then you started asking if you could keep some, like the armour you stole from a players base.

I needed time to check the logs of your actions so I placed you in jail and also explained why I did this. You then asked how long it would take, I explained again how I needed to make checks. Then it was nonstop of you telling me to release you.

This put us into a loop of me stopping my checks and expanding again to you, until I had no other option to ban you.

Around the map we do have unclaimed bases and unlocked chests but like in the real world other players items and builds should be respected, in other words “If you did not build it, do not touch it”

I will lift the ban and on your return you should check /rules and /warp rules. Understanding and following these is all we ask for you to play on the server.

If and when you return, you are unable to leave jail, /spawn Please contact a member of staff.