• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Apeal for Reinheart1
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Reinheart1

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): X-Ray..

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I have been banned for over a year (now decided to make an appeal) and I just want to build and play like everybody else.

Why do you want to come back: I've just now started playing minecraft again and i want to become a frequent user on this server because I have nobody to play with.

I understand what i did wrong and I regret it a lot. It is so unfair to other players and gives me a big advantage. X-raying can affect the economy, for example if i handed out stacks of diamond blocks that could ruin shops because everybody has the item and it loses value. If I was caught x-raying again I would accept a more severe punishment because I know what I did was wrong. If somebody else had way more items that they got unfairly I would feel discouraged of playing the server often because everybody cheated to get stuff. There were warnings everywhere telling "No X-Ray" yet I thought I could get away with it. The admins were super respectful about it and they had a very good reason to ban me. i will never x-ray again in my life on this server. And to whoever is reading this, have a good day. 

Well it has been sometime, thank you for coming clean about the use of x-ray. That is a folder of pictures I can now delete.

X-ray is a strange ban, diamond gear and tools are so common from trading or can be bought cheap. Yes the economy can fail if we all had endless money, stock would run low and the enjoyment of others would be affected.

You have a good understanding of what you did wrong and my advice is, this is a game and while you may have less than others, the fun comes from playing the game.

I am going to give you a second chance and as you have been away over a year, there will be no temp ban. I have checked your chests and removed items of value that may have come from the use of x-ray and reset your money to $0

As you noted, any more use of x-ray or other hacks would lead to a much more severe punishment.

Welcome back to HomeTown