Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal of .Ayaan_Mahajan
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: .Ayaan_Mahajan 

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Mass Grief 

Who banned you: Your text : Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I should unban because I was not clear about the rules I think We can simply claim unclaimed base

and also I forgot to read the rules about server in start
I will also popularised this server through my Brother's yt channel Thunder Beast Playz and I will never grief anything also I will do something good for server

Why do you want to come back: I have good memories in this server and l I will never break rules I will be always thankful to you 

Nether Ruler pls see the changes in the appeal

You changed nothing in your appeal from yesterday when you pestered me to reply. Every time you hassle me, it makes me want to make you wait longer. I see your edits when you make them, and I will respond to your appeal when you stop bothering me about responding. I've already given you my reasons why I haven't responded yet, and the fact that you take that knowledge and still bother me is rather telling.

Ok sorry when will be your mood pls tell me about the changes you want in my appeal

Thunder Wrote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: .Ayaan_Mahajan

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Mass Grief

Who banned you: Your text : Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I should unban because I was not clear about the rules I think We can simply claim unclaimed base

and also I forgot to read the rules about server in start
I will also popularised this server through my Brother's yt channel Thunder Beast Playz and I will never grief anything also I will do something good for server

Why do you want to come back: I have good memories in this server and l I will never break rules I will be always thankful to you

Not reading the rules at the beginning is not a good excuse, and neither is telling us you're going to "popularised [sic]" the server. 
Since you already answered the questions I usually put before players who grief, I'm not going to make you answer them again. You are unbanned as of the time this message is posted. Please note that due to the nature of how much you griefed, the consequences will be more severe should you get banned again.
Welcome back to HomeTown.