Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: NyxxieTV

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): mass grief

Who banned you: Nether ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I wish to ask forgiveness for my actions on the Minecraft server. I comprehend that my activities have actually created irritation for various other gamers as well as consequently I am sorry. I recognize that this is simply a video game however I allowed my feelings obtain the most effective of me. I understand since my actions was impolite together with breaks the ice of the video game coupled with the neighborhood you have actually developed. I will certainly do my finest to be a much better gamer as well as participant of this area. I wish you can forgive me and also offer me a possibility to make points right. Thanks for your understanding.

Why do you want to come back: I wish to go back to the Minecraft web server I have actually been prohibited from since it was an area where I really felt a feeling of area coupled with coming from. Despite the restriction, I have warm memories of discovering the globe as well as enjoying without griefing. I miss out on the creative thinking and also flexibility that the web server given along with discovering without constraints. I likewise wish to confirm to myself as well as others that I have actually gained from my errors as well as can be an accountable and also considerate participant of the neighborhood. Crucial I intend to say sorry to those I might have injured or upset. I think that every person is entitled to a 2nd possibility plus I wish to be offered the possibility to redeem myself on the web server.

How strange, that's not what it says when you try to log in...
[Image: yDkUTL9.png]

You're still permabanned, and the fact that you're using AI in your appeal doesn't change that. Nor does making more forum accounts after two of yours have already been banned.

Your appeal is denied, and yet another one of your forum accounts is banned. Any attempt at making a new appeal will result in that account being banned as well for spam. Best of luck finding a new server.