Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeals
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):SMP

Minecraft name:Forest_Adam

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!):X RAY

Who banned you:TheDutyPain

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):Öncelik yapıklarım için sizden af diliyorum zamanında Xray kullanarak birçok oyuncuya haksız yere üstünlük sağlamıştım yaptığımdan çok pişmanım. yasaklanmamdan bu yana neredeyse 2 sene geçi ve artık büyüdüm olgunlaştım artık bu olaylara karışmayacağımdan emin olabilirsiniz. Size huzursuzluk getirdiğim için Çok özür diliyorum.

Why do you want to come back: Neden sunucuya geri dönmek istiyorum? Aslında bunun birçok sebebi bulunuyor ilk olarak en iyi smp sunucusunun burası olduğunu arkadaş ve ekip ortamının güzel olması eski arkadaşlarımın burada olmaları da sebeplerindendir. bu noktada bana herkes 2. bir şansı hak eder umarım beni de buna layık görebilmenizi umuyorum

not:This objection was made in Turkish.

"TheDutyPain" ok.. Will take that as a typo.

Been just over a year since you were banned and in that time your appeals have been the wrong format or even added onto other players' appeals.

Looking back there have been a few gems, “It had been a lot busy irl for me recently and I didnt want to waste my only precious time of the day mining.”
In all this could have been all said and done by now.

But focusing on your current appeal, “I have grown up and matured” I do hope so. As any future bans will come with much greater consequences.

Have said many times, x-raying for diamonds, especially to craft with, is the slowest way to get diamond gear on the server.

Your tools, weapons, armour, money and other items of value have been confiscated and will not be returned.

As you have been away for so long I have waived any temp ban and you are free to rejoin.