• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APPEAL BY .RRG_NARUTO
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: .RRG_NARUTO

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): It says you were banned for disrespect ( i just said jinx ki ma ki ankh and I don't think so it's abusive word and mainly some words common in languages so its not an abusive word you can search it's meaning on Google and ask it's abusive or not and it's really said no because that common in Hindi language or in my language ( pahri).

Who banned you: i don't know full name but it's jinx 

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): That kind of words are abusive for you so I did not do that and I really want to play on this server for fun and I really do first  time that progress in any server and I don't want to lost this progress and and sorry' if you think I said something wrong soo sry .

Why do you want to come back:
 I want to comeback because I do soo much progress and make my own house and friends and I never do this type of any mistake or any other mistakes .
And I hope I get unban 

Thankyou.

Now, here's the thing. First you say you don't think it's abusive, and then you say it's abusive to me; which one you sticking with, here?

'Ma ki ankh".

It's common, to be sure. And Google translate can be flawed. It says ma ki ankh means mother's eye; many other sources back this up

However, look a little deeper, and more sources will tell you that it is used in place for another piece of slang for "mother's vulva", with multiple sources describing it as offensive slang, and as I have learned in my cultural research these past months, when a mother or sister is invoked in this kind of slang, it is never intended to be pleasant. In fact, no part of my research into the phrase today indicates that "ma to ankh" is in no way meant to be used in polite company, much less about the staff member trying to talk to your friend.

And while we do allow swearing on this server, you are not permitted to swear at other players.

You have made a great deal of progress on this server, yes; so let's start by explaining what exactly you meant by it and why you'd think I'd find it offensive.

I did not understand your question can you explain more ?? Or give your question by translating English into Hindi ? please

What did you mean by 'ma ki ankh" and why did you think I would find it offensive?