• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HownTown Minecraft Server

Minecraft name: TangentKitty135

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Unfortunately, I used X-ray. It was very wrong of me, In fact, I will even prohibit myself from mining anymore, and on top of that, will take a screenshot of me having X-ray uninstalled.

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):It was very wrong of me, In fact, I will even prohibit myself from mining anymore, and on top of that, will take a screenshot of me having X-ray uninstalled. With a heavy heart, I dear promise not to X-ray anymore, I want to re-establish the trust I had, I don't want to be the guy known for using X-ray like a douchebag, I want to be part of the community like all of you, I want to come in differently, more open, more truthful, and reliable.

Why do you want to come back: I love the community, I've been getting on every day since I first joined because of someone I met, who has a kind, generous heart, and I love playing with her, on a plutonic level. I just hope anyone sees this, I may not come back, but I hope, you wont think of me as a horrible person, with a greedy heart. I wish the best to you dear viewer, or moderator, I hope that I take upas little time from you. I just need you to take a small portion out of your day, to just think it through, I can be a wholesome and humble person, just give me a second, and final chance.

Humbly from

TangentKitty135

On the whole I find your whole appeal lacking, just one sided lip service of how the ban has affected you. The two and a half days you were on the server, logs show you started to x-ray for diamonds, netherite and other ores as soon as possible.

There is no thought in the appeal about how x-ray for ores and onto money changes the gameplay experience for others. Why do we even have rules that x-ray is not allowed?

Please feel free to think more about your actions and how they affect others, then reply with your findings.

Your right, It was not just un-just to me but unfair to all. I even lied that I was just really lucky. After some deep thinking, I really don't think I deserve to join back. It feels, like I have broken your trust, and should not be the type of person to join back. I can move on from this for the next server i join, with a different mind set to really, REALLY stick to the rules. I hope you have a good day and life, and hope the community and server does nothing but grows.

From
TangentKitty135