• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the riddle game
(05-07-2016, 10:43 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: 2?

What speaks with no mouth, whispers with no lips, screams without voice?

Wind?

What's green and sings...
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

A man is found dead on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police immediately. The police question the wife and staff. The wife said she was asleep, the cook said he was cooking breakfast, the gardener said she was picking vegetables, the butler said he was cleaning the closet, and the maid said she was getting the mail. The police immediately arrested the murderer. Who was the murderer?

(05-08-2016, 02:53 PM)Sarah Wrote: A man is found dead on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police immediately. The police question the wife and staff. The wife said she was asleep, the cook said he was cooking breakfast, the gardener said she was picking vegetables, the butler said he was cleaning the closet, and the maid said she was getting the mail. The police immediately arrested the murderer. Who was the murderer?

The maid

[Image: eZsM7xM.jpg]

2 fathers and 2 sons were out fishing. They caught 3 fish and split them between each other so they all got one whole fish. How is this possible?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

A grandfather (Father 1) of a father (Father 2/son 1) and a son (son 2) of the father.

I have keys, but no locks.
I have a space, but no room.
You can enter, but can't go outside.

What am I?
- KatNip

(05-08-2016, 08:30 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: A grandfather (Father 1) of a father (Father 2/son 1) and a son (son 2) of the father.

I have keys, but no locks.
I have a space, but no room.
You can enter, but can't go outside.

What am I?
A keyboard.

I have 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the noontime, and 3 legs in the evening. What am I?

A human. When he is young, he walks with feet and hands, when he is in the middle age he walks with two legs and when he is old he uses a walking stick.

I am important in the most dangerous times.

You can not see, hear or smell me.

If you use me too much, you will die fatally.

What am i?

Hint: image you are running away from blood-thirsty dinosaurs.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(05-05-2016, 01:21 AM)Donkey Wrote: A Last Name?

What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?

Fire

what is yours but is mostly used by others?
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(06-27-2016, 08:17 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 01:21 AM)Donkey Wrote: A Last Name?

What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?

Fire

what is yours but is mostly used by others?

Was going to say money, but i cheated, the answer is age.

Your in a town but not a town, what's the name of the town?
(P.S, i said it yesterday so if you heard the answer, don't answer it Smile

But?

You have 2 buttons, one saves you and the other kills you. You have 2 people by you who knows which is which. 1 allways lies and 1 allways tells the truth(you don't know which one lies or tells the truth) you can ask 1 question to one of them.... What do you ask to find the right button
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King