• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the riddle game
(05-08-2016, 03:35 PM)DK_ Wrote: 2 fathers and 2 sons were out fishing. They caught 3 fish and split them between each other so they all got one whole fish. How is this possible?

The fathers were a gay couple, and the boy was a son to both of them.

Maybe a boy, his dad, and his grandad?

Or perhaps the second son was the literal sun?

My riddle is actually a simple cipher:

Pda wjosan eo pdeo oajpajya, hacep. Xu pda swu, sahh zkja 4 cqaooejc ep!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

The answer is this sentence legit by the way well done guessing it?
I think

Caesar cipher shift 3
That toke ages..
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

(08-20-2016, 01:13 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: But?

You have 2 buttons, one saves you and the other kills you. You have 2 people by you who knows which is which. 1 allways lies and 1 allways tells the truth(you don't know which one lies or tells the truth) you can ask 1 question to one of them.... What do you ask to find the right button
U ask 1 what wud the other 1 say is the button 2 live u then go thru de other 1

(Did not cheat)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

My maker sells me, my buyer doesn't use me, and the person who uses me doesn't realise it. What am I? ?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

in a coffin

i am big and round and on a wall, and the sun is where my arms will go, what am i?
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

A 24 Hour Clock, since the hour hand on a conventional 12 hour clock moves twice as fast as the sun, that is how you can figure out where north or south is with a 2 hour watch and the sun. a 24 hour clock the sun moves in time with the hour hand, even below the horizon.

What is brown and sticky?

A stick.

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
- Gaming Since The 80's

A carrot

You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?

(03-18-2017, 11:45 PM)firegene Wrote: A carrot

You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?

The letter P?