• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Hiring!
Update - Still looking for slaves, i mean workers as of 26/06/16

I'm looking for a woodcutter. You'll be using my auto farm to plant saplings and then cutting the logs outside. It's nearly instant replant sapling after sapling, no need to worry about bonemeal either. Just spend 5+ mins standing in a spot placing saplings, it's that simple. Once you have planted 1.5 - 2 stacks of saplings you then go outside and chop the logs, and repeat.

Payment will be $32.40 per double chest. I don't have a limit to how many chests i want, so you could make $500-$1000 if you really wanted to.
- You'll also get free access to all the farms at /warp info. If you already have access, i'll refund you what you payed.
- You'll get free loot from some of my other farms, such as, iron, sea lanterns, ink sacks.
- I'll give you some bonuses now and then when i pay you for the chests. Like free diamond ore, blocks and stuff along with the direct payment of cash.
- Free Diamond axe with max enchantments.
- Access to the farm itself. This is a private farm with no access being sold.
(min 5 double chests before getting non cash payments)

There is a beacon with Haste II outside. So along with the free diamond god axe  it's very fast cutting the logs.

Oak and Birch are the only saplings you can use. Saplings will also be provided, you'll have to go in/under/around the redstone powering the machine however to collect the new saplings that drop when the farm works, as the 1.8/1.9 loot stacking together have bugged it up a little so it does not go into the hoppers all the time. There will also be apples as well, just put those into the chest.

I'll show you in game how to use it, and if it breaks (if you don't watch how much logs are outside) i'll show you how to fix it.

Lastly, clear the new logs you just made before finishing. If you don't clear the new logs then the next worker will basically take over ownership of those new logs. This saves on hassle of who made what.

How to apply.
1. Enter your In game name below.

2. Only active players may apply. At least 2+ hours of play time most days. If your on the server stats
(http://hometownmc.enjin.com/serverstats) you'll be accepted without a doubt.

3. Most important. I only want players who will stick to it. At min, 5 double chests of logs. If you do not have the time, or get bored very easy then please don't apply and waste both our time. I often have players who want a job, and 1 hour later gets bored and goes awol. You can make steady money if you put the time in, very simple Smile

You can work on-off whenever you want to, but you must get at min 5 double chests after 1 week. If you wish to quit after that, then by all means.

I will accept more than 1 worker and if someone quits i may message you in game at a later point to ask if your still interested.

- Geno/Thor

Shinigami-law aka FatherLAW

You know I am active. i would like to work for about 10 D chests maybe more when i feel like it

I'm like 9th on the server stats because I have no life and I spend most of my time on the server doing monotonous tasks, in other words, I'd be perfect. 8)

Oh, and I have experience making and using auto tree farms, too.

I'm TemeziPyrope / SuperSailorTem/Bunny on MC. uvu
[Image: 314af3def5c548bb95c8f3551bfc7a91.png]

Awesome, both of you look good for the job. Work can start anytime, let me know in game when your ready.

Others can still apply if interested, the more workers the better Smile

IGN: SheepPuncher651
Im on the stats
Im willing to work for an infinite amount of chests, I also have one of these wood farms so if you give me saplings and bone meal, i can keep running mine, even while yours is in use, and give you all the output.

Edit: Also i just realized ur Geno, can you fix /warp firesale?

Sounds good, I'll have to get more bones tho, will mail you.

Firesale I have not used since the server was going to reset. Have not got round to clearing out the stock but a new place will be up at some point.

(05-12-2016, 08:32 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: Sounds good, I'll have to get more bones tho, will mail you.

Firesale was for when the server was going to reset )

I did have to bring some bones of my own yesterday, and Obby brought me some to use too. uvu
[Image: 314af3def5c548bb95c8f3551bfc7a91.png]

1. Impica
2. I'm on actively. But I have some testing this week so I may be off and on a little bit, but normally I am on so I hope that can be excused.
3. I'll do it Big Grin

(05-12-2016, 08:32 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: Sounds good, I'll have to get more bones tho, will mail you.

Firesale I have not used since the server was going to reset. Have not got round to clearing out the stock but a new place will be up at some point.

$3 for nametags was just too good to be true, If there is any stock left, will you sell it at the same price?

I don't want to take anyone's place. But if you need me, you can count on me =) Plus I know how to fix it. xD Or if you just want logs, I can use my tree farm as well to help get you stocked up. And if you need bones let me know. =)

~Obby <3