• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jinx's Unban Request (Chronic, Nukez)
Before I start, you may remember me as NukezVengence or Chroinc_DragonZz. I X-Rayed and forum spammed. I sincerely apologise and hope you take me into consideration as I understadn all my wrongdoings and know it won't happen.

Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: xJinxHD (Formerly known as: NukezVengence, Chroinc_DragonZz)

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Something like SuperCat and Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I have not X-Rayed since. I learned my wrongdoings and what I did wrong by the forum spam last time. I've matured, changed, regretted all I did on them 3-4 days. I've learned why you don't X-Ray, why you don't hack - and spam people with unneeded spam. And i acknowledge there was no need for me to go off and cry to members of your community, I just wasted all your time. I loved  the gamemode, it was one of the first I played. Even the playerbase, staff - everything was amazing. I have learned from my devious mistake, and have matured to my less whingy, attiudious and horrible old-self.
Why do you want to come back: Hometown was my favourite server - I could never let go of it. Until then. I Cheated, hacked. I want to return to my knowledgebase, first recognition to Minecraft and visit it again. I liked everyone, and even played everyday. I sincerely regretted all my wrongdoing, hatred and spam on here. I wanted to apologise to everyone who was here when i did it, and want to come back to the fun and glory that your server really is. It is my favourite type of server, and I never found anything like it - pre/post ban. Even if I'm denied, I am extremely sorry to everyone who was sick and tired of my whinginess and attitude towards you then. I want to come back since the staff, playerbase and even gameplay were amazing. I couldn't think of a better community using this type of gamemode, and want to experience the amazing, wonderful feelings of the gamemiode again.

Yours,
      Jinx

im not sure what your talking about here i did not ban you and from what i see you were online 4 hours and 43 minutes ago.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Yeah, that's the problem. I was trying to see my ban reason by joining and I was not. banned - presumably changing versions of your spigot. I don't know who banned me, but it was ages ago.