• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Before I start I want to say im very sorry to the owners of modern town.I hope the owners forgive me I hope u understand my wrong actions and take them back

server you were banned on :SMP

Minecraft name: gamer4life2016(or known as Billy2014 and coolboy2014

Reason for ban: greifing

Who banned you: unknown

Why should you be unbanned:I think I should be unbanned because i loved the sever and i was farming i did not realise i was greifing i thought u could farm and cut wood and all that. so please let me back on and im only a kid.i should of asked to farm first.
why do you want to come back: hometown was my favorite sever everyday i would go on hometown and when i found out that i was banned my heart was broken that's how much i love hometown. i hate greif just as much as you probly do. anyway i wish that i can come back to hometown ad feel a home and be good and not greif.

your sincerly
                                                                                              gamer4life (billy2014)
ps sorry for bad spellings =)

offender: Billy2014

offendee: warp town

timeline: i was doing my normal check up of warp town when i came across a place that had been griefed by Billy2014, i rolled back the area and banned with appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/twguJe1

observation: your grief was nothing to do with a farm, it was the house that you destroyed in warp town. do you not remember doing this? is there something that i should be checking in modern town that you have done that you should not have? your appeal is lacking and one sentence for each will not get you banned. update this appeal and put some effort into it. appeal denied for now.

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]