Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BAN APPEAL (Theft)
Server you were banned on (SMP):HOMETOWN
Minecraft name:WEARONE

Reason for your ban:Theft

Who banned you Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned:I know rhat what i did was wrong and i promessa not to do that again and i would like to give all the itens (the beacons and the blocks) to their true owners.

Why do you want to come back: I Play with my friends and the servers looks realy cool.

Please give me a second chance.

Your appeal is slightly better than Freebyz but shorter still.

You stole one of the most expensive things on the server and supporting blocks within hours of starting play on HT.

We don't like blatant thieves. The only act worse is X-Ray and we almost never unban X-Ray even with a long essay appeal.

As the template says: "2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

I am sorry but I don't believe you should be unbanned. We think you will re-offend. This appeal was your second chance. And the appeal is denied.

As I stated in Freebyz's appeal, your other two friends in your little village are who I am concerned about now. Either they are innocent and you are corrupting them or they are as bad as you but have not sinned on this server yet.

You and Freebyz are permabanned and ip banned. Find another server. Your two friends are now on my shit list to check on a regular basis. They keep their noses clean, I will assume that they truly are innocent. They grief, they are permabanned as well.
/Rowebot