• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hopper Minecart Application Thread
This is the thread for applying for hopper minecarts. As per the description at the server's /warp shop, hopper carts cost $1000 each, cannot be refunded if accidentally broken except in the case of grief where grief can be clearly identified, and have a limit of four carts per person and location. Carts can be transferred between locations free of charge, but this is subject to change if necessary. This post is extremely plain until it can be spruced up.

Players, please make a post requesting your carts below with your in-game name and the location you want the carts.

Staff members, please edit the list below with the player name, number of carts owned, and location(s) they have the cart when you fulfill an order.

Players owning hopper carts:

Drakeboy007 - 1 cart, /warp stringfarm
Dark_Archer_ - 1 cart, -5750 67 -4586
boneslash - 2 carts, 5852 60 475
Lahoura - 1 cart, 2895, 77, -9247
djfeder - 1 cart -2109, 68, 8698
MadMooC0w - 2 carts 11600 68 -5926
AquaTurtle210 - 1 cart -11558 63 14003
Josniko - 1 cart -5512 46 2358

I want a hopper minecart at /warp stringfarm
Ign: Drakeboy007
Look Who We Have Here! -Lando Calrissian, Star Wars Episode 5

Can i please buy a hopper minecart for personal use for my supper smelter that's at the bottom of my mine.  I do not own another one.
Cheers
[EDIT]
Nvm about the hopper cart, I forgot about this and spent all my money, sorry to cause an inconvenience but I'll buy one once I get the money.

I would like 2 hopper carts..
I got it all ready to go with an off and on switch..
Cord 5845 59 477
just place them on track or i can do it.. NP..
IGN Boneslash
thanks...

So is that supposed to be together with or in place of your previous request? Each player can only have four total.

(09-01-2016, 07:13 AM)Arrei Wrote: So is that supposed to be together with or in place of your previous request? Each player can only have four total.

its together.. I said four but all i need it two right now.
I just add new cords & a place to put them..

Is there An ETA on delivery for the hopper minecarts?
My villager is anxious to work..
Just curious not trying to rush or bug..

Contact a mod or admin in-game when you can. I don't believe I've been able to catch you online to make the transaction.

Can i please have a cart at 4890/5/-3500
IGN-Quek98
btw I'll probably be moving it around a lot, so will I need to post here when I do?

I would like 1 hopper cart at -2109, 68, 8698