• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BC Q2 earnings
SO here it goes the third quarter earnings of BC and we are going to get right into this saying I only do this because I have nothing better to do with my life while at the same time I am to young to run any business.

So BC had a great quarter from going from 1200$ to 1627$ which is an increase from the estimated 1500$. This was because of major company cutbacks on hiring and on resources as a whole

As well the deals from the Summer of Love even that will be going on till mid august Has been a success. And we watched as the company grew about 33% give or take and we expect this quartly earnings for Q3 to be at around 2000$ to 2200$ depending on the movement of the server economy

In the chart with the link I will leave here in a moment the company did see that the business did flat line near the end but that was from school testing and we will see the expansion of the biasness be greater then it is now. And Hopefully this will be a chance for the business to expand in the near future here is the link to our chart for the quarter.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0